Statement of Faith
We love statments of Faith. Its the concentration of foundational truth, which is essential for us to know and understand. The following statments are for us still a work of progress as the Lord is still working and revealing things to us.
First is our LivingFire Ministry statment which is very much based on the Elders Creed.
Second is the Apostolic Creed of the 3rd Reformation Statment of Faith
Third is the Elders Creed Fourth is Gods Priorities
1. There is but one living and true God, YHVH. He is the God of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, David, the Prophets of Old, His Disciples, Simon Peter, James, John, Andrew, Phillip, Bartholomew, Matthew, Thomas, James, Thaddus, Simeon the Canaanite, Matthias, and Paul of Tarsus. Ueli & Charlotte and whosoever believes in Him.
I AM GOD ALMIGHTY!
I AM YHWH (Yehova) I AM who Was and Is and Is to Come!
I AM Yehova Adonai Your Lord and Master
I AM Jehovah Shalom Your Peace
I AM Jehovah Rapha Your Healer
I AM Jehovah Mekadishkem Your Sanctifier
I AM Jehovah Shammah I AM Always There!
I AM Jehovah Rohi Your Shepherd
I AM Jehovah Jireh Your Provider
I AM Jehovah Tsur Your Strength
I AM Jehovah Tsidkenu Your Righteousness
AM Jehovah Nissi Your Victory
I AM Jehovah Joshua Your Savior
I AM Yehovah Sabaoth The Sovereign Lord of Hosts
I AM Qanna A Jealous God
I AM El Elyon The Most High
I AM Elohim The Eternal Creator and Judge
El Shaddai Your all Sufficient Source
I AM El Olam Your Everlasting God!
2. The attributes of God are the qualities, elements and perfections which belong to Him. They belong to Him and are parts of His divine nature. Not that His whole being consists of a combination of the same, but because they are the forms and expressions of His being which He has revealed to man.
3. These attributes are natural and moral. The natural attributes reveal His existence as an infinite and rational Spirit; that is self-existence, freedom, omnipotence, omnipresence, omniscience, wisdom. The moral attributes are holiness, righteousness, justice, goodness, love, grace, mercy and truth.
4. As known to men on earth God is an invisible Spirit, whom no man hath seen or can see. He is eternal and self-existent. He creates beings with immortality, but God alone possesses eternity. He is infinite, filling all space in the entire universe, embracing all worlds. He is omnipresent, i.e., infinite in power: shown by all His creations from the infinitely great to the infinitely small. All His acts are done by the exercise of His volition, and are seen by man in the universality, variety and multitude of His works. God's omnipotence is limited only by His moral perfections. God cannot lie nor do any bad act, although He has the power.
5. God is omnipresent. The creator, upholder, and governor of all things. He is also omniscient, all things being open and naked before His eyes. God's wisdom is infinite, embracing all knowledge and is independent of all His creatures. We can tell Him nothing which He does not know, but His intelligent, infinite intuition comprehends all things past, present or future. This intelligence is perfect and absolute. Man analyzes things to find out their nature. God knows the nature without the analyzes.
6. The foreknowledge of God is also absolute. How the foreknowledge of God is to be reconciled with man's free agency and moral accountability is indeed to men in the world a dark problem, but in the Scriptures both are clearly taught, and faith accepts what reason cannot reconcile. Some of the churches on earth have denied man's moral freedom. Others maintain that God in the exercise of His omniscience, like His omnipotence, abstains from knowing what His creatures will do under certain given circumstances. But the foreknowledge of God itself, unrevealed to men, does not impose nor even hint to me any course of conduct whatever; it in no degree affects his liberty of action. Man neither sins nor follows holiness, as the result of God's foreknowledge; so notwithstanding God's foreknowledge, He has made man in His image, a free moral being.
7. God is infinitely wise, always knows what is best, always adopts means which will best accomplish His purposes. That is wisdom; for wisdom is the art of turning to best account our knowledge. Both in creation and providence God's wisdom is seen. His wisdom and His works everywhere confirm each other as being of God. No higher wisdom has ever been seen or known than God's wisdom in the plan of human redemption. It solves the problem of God's justice in justifying the believer in Jesus Christ.
The Goodness of God
8. The perfect goodness of God is seen in the benevolence which embraces all mankind and provides for their welfare. His merciful dealings with men declare His goodness; it is also seen in His unmerited favor, drawing man to salvation and in the use of so many means to this end, also in the abundant provision which He has made for man's present and eternal happiness.
9. How sin can exist in the world with all its terrible consequences in connection with God's righteous government, is an awful and difficult problem, the complete solution of which is not possible to man in his earthly life. But sin does exist, and God permits it for reasons of His own, not fully revealed to men. In heaven it could not be so. No taint of sin can ever enter the gates of this city. If an angel should again sin God would instantly cast him down to hell.
The reality of Heaven
Heaven is a spiritual place which is as much real as Planet Earth. It is the Place where God the Father and His Son Jesus our Lord dwells, together with part of the Angels and the saints. It is the place where the Heavenly City, the New Jerusalem is situated, surrounded by Paradise and it is the place where all those who are saved and are called home by God, will go immediately as soon as their mortal Body dies or when the last trumpet sounds to rapture the saints.
The reality of Hell
Hell is as well a spiritual place which is made for Satan and the one third of fallen angels which followed him, after he rebelled in the presence of God. It is a place more evil and horrible then man ever can imagine, in fact the worst moment and place ever happened on planet Earth throughout History is much more pleasant, then the best part of Hell. Hell was not created for mankind, but because some of them rebelled against God and did and do not accept Salvation offered by God, but choose evil, they have no other choice at the end of their earthly live, as to be escorted to Hell, where they will dwell for ever together with satan and the fallen angels, where there is eternal agony, fear and separation from God.
God's righteousness and justice
10. Righteousness and justice are divine perfections. It is holiness exhibited in government. Truth or faithfulness of God is much the same as His righteousness. All He says and does is true. His veracity is an element of His character. God cannot lie. As God is eternal His truth remains the same. Whatever is out of harmony with His revealed truth, the same is a lie. To the question,"What is truth?"this answer which we repeat in heaven is true: "To know God as He has revealed Himself to man is truth of the highest order."Our Lord declared: "I am the way, the truth and the life."All things taught or believed that are out of harmony with His clear revelations are both false and misleading.
The Triune God
11. The eternal God has revealed Himself to men as Father, Son and Holy Ghost. The Son of God is and always was divine. He is the express image of the Father. There have been many errors and heresies in the church in past ages. But we worship one Triune God neither confounding the persons, nor dividing the substances of the same. For there is one person of the Father, another of the Son, and another of the Holy Ghost; but the Godhead of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost is one God.
Deuteronomy 6: 4-7
Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one!
You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. “And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up.
The Godhead as a trinity operates in unity and harmony:
Matthew 3: 16-17
When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”
Acts 7: 55-56
But he, being full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God, and said, “Look! I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God!”
Apostle John is giving us the very same picture of the Fullness and Harmony of the Triune God we serve, exactly like it is given in the statement above and in this precious Passage, “Hear, O Israel”
John, to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne, and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen,
Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen. “I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA , THE BEGINNING AND THE END, “SAYS THE LORD, “WHO IS AND WHO WAS AND WHO IS TO COME, THE ALMIGHTY.”
The Divinity of Jesus Christ
In Greek His name is Jesus Christ, in Hebrew it is Yeshua Ha Mashiah!
Isaiah 7:14 and 9: 6
“Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel. For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His government and peace there will be no end. Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, to order it and establish it with judgment and justice. From that time forward, even forever the zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
12. He was the word of God from eternity. In the beginning was the word and the word was with God, and the word was God. While on earth we always held Him to be divine and worshiped Him as God; and in heaven He is confessed by all, both saints and angels, to be God and equal to the Father. All the hosts of heaven worship Him, He was God manifest in the flesh.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that
whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth.
Yeshua is our Chief Apostle, Sovereign High Priest,
Lion of Judah and Lamb of God with seven eyes and the seven Horns,
the fullness of His Authority, expressed as:
“JESUS SPOKE EACH OF THESE FAMOUS “I AM'S”
“I AM THE DOOR” John 10: 7-9
“ I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE” John 6: 35
“I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE!” John 14:6
“I AM THE TRUE VINE” John 15:1
“I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD” John 8: 12
“I AM THE GOOD SHEPHERD” John 10: 11-16
“I AM THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE!” John 11: 25-27
The Holy Spirit
13. The Holy Ghost is one with the Father and with the Son. Equal in eternity, power and glory. In creation He moved upon the face of the waters and developed form and beauty out of disorder and confusion. He proceeded from the Father and from the Son, and took up His abode with His church on earth. He has ever been with them since His coming on Pentecost. He is the comforter, guide and sanctifier of His people.
The Holy Spirit or Ruach HaKodesh in Hebrew is at one hand the third person of the Godhead, at the other hand God's eyes, Presence, Power and Glory released on the Earth to guide, fill and empower His people. He is the sevenfold Spirit of God, sent to fulfill the plans and purposes of the Godhead:
Isaiah 11: 2 & Zechariah 4: 10b & 2 Chronicles 16:9
The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, the Spirit of Wisdom and Understanding, the Spirit of Counsel and Might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the Fear of the Lord. They are the eyes of the Lord, which scan to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him.
Since our Lord Yeshua HaMashiah, returned to Heaven and is sitting at the right Hand of the Father, it is a very important part of His Ministry, to baptize those who turn from sin and believe in Him with the Holy Spirit and Fire, like He promised:
John answered, saying to all, “I indeed baptize you with water; but One mightier than I is coming, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. His winnowing fan is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clean out His threshing floor, and gather the wheat into His barn; but the chaff He will burn with unquenchable fire.”
Man's Original State and Fall
14. God made man upright. He was both material and spiritual and possessed of a divine life, and made in the image of God. He could hold communion with God, with all that is divine, as well as with the material universe. He was made but a little lower than the angels, and was crowned with glory and honor and had dominion over the works of God's hands in the earth. He was a companion of his Father and Creator, capable of admiring, adoring and enjoying God. While he was material and possessed an animal nature, as he came from the hands of God, yet he was an intellectual, moral, pure and holy being. He was placed under law with life and death before him. Adam rebelled; sin was born on earth. The glory of the Lord departed from him. Man fell,and felt his guilt and was alienated from God. The stream of humanity was contaminated at its source. The first pair became sinful. Their descendants of necessity were in their image fallen and depraved. So by one man sin entered into the world and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned. Our nature sinned in Adam and the stream became polluted at the fountain head. This depravity became universal for all the faculties and powers of the soul and body were brought under the power of evil.
15. We believe that the death of Christ was vicarious and propitiatory and that by it divine justice is satisfied, and God can be just and the justifier of all who believe in Christ Jesus, and that pardon and salvation is freely offered to all men, upon repentance and faith.
Election and Fore-Ordination
16. We believe God did foreordain and devise a plan from the foundation of the world by which He would save man, and further, He did foreordain from the beginning, all men throughout the ages who would accept and be willing to conform to this plan, should be saved; so that everyone in harmony with His power and liberty of choice who shall choose eternal life through God's plan was foreordained to eternal salvation.
17. True repentance is a condition of soul before God wrought by the operations of the Spirit of God upon the heart and soul of man whereby he is made to see and feel the sinfulness of his sins, and also to forsake them utterly and with full purpose of heart to yield obedience to God in the future.
18. Justification can only follow true repentance and is an act of God's free grace wherein He pardoned the sins of man, and accepted him as righteous in His sight, only for the sake of Christ.
19. True unfeigned faith in God believes all that God has said, commanded, promised or threatened. It is dependent upon testimony, and is valuable to us as the truth itself. We can believe in men. We are responsible for our faith, for one may believe a lie as he does the truth. The truth only can make him free. True saving faith leads the soul to trust itself to the all atoning merits of the sacrificial death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
20. Adoption is an act of God whereby the believing sinner is received into the family of God, with all the rights and privileges of His children in which he becomes an heir of God with a right and title to eternal life.
The New Birth
21. The New Birth of which our Lord spoke is that mighty change wrought of God in the soul of man when He imparts to him eternal life and renews him in the image of God. This change is the work of the Holy Spirit wrought in man, convincing him of sin, and leading him to repentance and faith whereby he is born from above with eternal life as a gift from God.
Our love for the book
“Paradise, The Holy City and the Glory of His Throne”, written by Elwood Scott,
led us to decide as a couple to use the statement of faith in this book called
the “Elders Creed”, as the base for our Statement of Faith. It is
wonderful and we are in total agreement with this Statement. Ueli wrote and
integrated different other parts to complete it as a statement of faith for
We also have a Version of
the Apostolic Decree, based on the Decree of Nicea. We like this Decree of Old,
but it has a few weeknesses and to make things clear we have been clarifying
some important and basic truth to make foundational truth more clear. It is
possible that some
changes will be made in the
Apostolic Creed of the 3
its a work in progress...
by Ueli Surbeck
the Almighty Father
We believe in God Almighty, our heavenly Father, the “A” and the “Ω”, God of heavens armies, the One who is, who
was and who is coming, Creator, Provider and Sustainer of heaven and
earth, and of all things
visible and invisible and the only reason we are alive! He is the God of
Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, the people and Nation of Israel as well as of the international
Body of Messiah who worship and serves Him only day and night!
The eternal God has revealed Himself to men as Father, Son and Holy
Ghost. Therefore we worship one Triune God neither confounding the persons,
nor dividing the substances of the same. For there is one person of the Father,
another of the Son, and another of the Holy Ghost; for there are three that bear witness in heaven: the
Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. And
there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the
blood; and these three agree as one,
but the Godhead of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost is
one God. Therefore,
“Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God,
the Lord is one! You shall
love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your
We exalt ADONAI our
God! We prostrate ourselves at his footstool, because He is holy! We exalt
ADONAI our God and bow down toward his holy mountain for ADONAI our God is a
the Messiah – His reign in Heaven and on Earth
We believe in Jesus the Messiah, His only begotten Son, our Lord and Savior, the Holy one
and the Just, the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of
the earth’s kings, being of one substance with the Father; who existed with the
Father and the Holy Spirit since eternity.
The Son of God is and always was divine. He is the express image of the
He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. When
he was insulted, he didn’t retaliate with insults; when he suffered he didn’t
threaten, but handed them over to him who judges justly. He himself bore our
sins in his body on the stake, so that we might die to sins and live for
righteousness – by his wounds we are healed! He was put to death in the flesh
but was brought to life by the Spirit. He descended to the dead and made a proclamation to the imprisoned
spirits, to those who were disobedient long ago, in the days of Noah, when God
waited patiently during the building of the ark and on the third day He rose again as the last Adam, the
First Fruit, our Savior, Redeemer and Deliverer of all time. The God of shalom brought up from the dead
the great Shepherd of the sheep, our Lord Yeshua, by the blood of an eternal
covenant. For you used to be like sheep gone astray, but now you have turned to
the Shepherd who watches over you! To Him, the one who loves us, who has freed
us from our sins at the cost of his blood, who has caused us to be a kingdom,
that is, cohanim for God, his Father – to him be the glory and the
rulership forever and ever. Amen.
John 3:16, Acts 3:14,
Revelation 1:5-6, 1 Peter 2:23-25 and 3:18-20, Hebr. 13:20
into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father, as the one and only Mediator of a New
Covenant and great High Priest forever, according of the order of Melchizedek.
He is the Father of the Prophets, Chief Apostle, Deliverer, Cornerstone, and
commander of the Army of the Lord, to intercede for His people and as John the
Baptist foretold, He is baptizing those who pray, wait and believe in the Holy
Ghost and Fire, and as He Himself confirmed, to anyone who is thirsty I myself
will give water free of charge from the Fountain of Life.
At His return to Heaven God the Father bestowed Jesus, the Lamb who was
slain, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the root of David who prevailed, the
reign in Heaven until He puts all enemies under his feet and until the times of
restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy
prophets since the world began and therefore can return to the earth and reign
from the earthly Jerusalem for a thousand years.
And further since His return to Heaven, He has given gifts unto men, as
He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some
evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for
the work of ministry, all of them assisting the ministry of the Holy Ghost to
who was given the role of leadership Yeshua had before, for the edifying of the
body of Messiah, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the
knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of
the fullness of Messiah!
Luke 3:16, Acts 1:9, Hebrews 3:1, Rev. 21:6, Ephesians 4:11-12, Acts
The Holy Spirit
We believe in the person of the
sevenfold Holy Spirit, the comforter,
guide and sanctifier of His people, who is proceeding from before the throne of the Father, who with the
Father and the Son together is worshiped and glorified. In creation He moved upon the face of the waters and developed form and
beauty out of disorder and confusion, He spoke through the Law, the prophets, and the Gospels;
He came down upon Jesus in the Jordan,
preached through the apostles, and lived in the saints until today, He destroys
the work of the devil and helps you through life every day!
Genesis 1, Matthew 3:16, Acts 2:39, 1 John 3:8, Matthew 28:20, 2
The one new man – the call
to preach the Gospel
5. We believe in the One, Apostolic, Prophetic and Holy
“called out people”, the five wise Virgins, the Bride of Yeshua the Messiah,
“The Born-Again” and “grafted in”, fellow-citizens of “The Commonwealth of
Israel” and God’s people, members of God’s Family, heirs of the covenants embodying
God’s promise, having hope, God-with-us in this world! We the true Ecclesia, “the called out Remnant” and “royal priesthood” from
every tribe, tongue and nation, believe to continue
steadfastly in the teaching of the apostles, the fellowship, the breaking of
bread and the prayers of the saints, we walk by faith and responded to the call of God, to serve Him with all our hearts, Born-again Jews and Gentiles alike
reconciled in one body through the cross, to be created one new man, a
single new humanity, to who Jesus has given access to the Father by one Spirit,
abundance of grace and imputed the free gift of righteousness to rule in life, to
establish His Kingdom in Word and deed and the most glorious Mandate to preach the Gospel, to
cast out devils, raise the dead and if we drink anything deadly, it will by no
means hurt us and we shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover, be filled with the Holy Ghost and
Fire and speak in new tongues!
Acts 2:24, Matthew 25:1-13,
Ephesians 2:12 and 42, 2 King 19:31, Revelation 7:9, 1 Peter 2:9, Romans 10,
Romans 5:17, Mark 16:15-18, Matthew 10:8, Acts 19.
The Blood of Jesus – Messiah in and before us
We have been bought at the highest Price, with the most precious Blood
of Jesus, who has given His life for us at the Cross, therefore all we are and all
we own belongs to our Lord and therefore we are simply stewards of the gifts
and talents He has given us, including our own life, which we gladly present as
a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, to be the temple of the Holy
Spirit, in union with the Lord. Yes in union with him we are being built
together into a spiritual dwelling place for God, which is our reasonable service,
that from the treasures of His glory, he will empower us with inner strength by
His Spirit, so that Messiah may live in our hearts through our trusting and
therefore we pursue peace with all people, lo live a life of sound faith,
filled with love, patience and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:
looking carefully lest anyone fall
short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause
trouble, and by this many become defiled.
believe that Marriage and Family is one of the greatest gifts God has entrusted
mankind with. Therefore we love, serve and pray for our Family, we husbands love
our spouses like Messiah loves His Bride and every woman shall submit to her
husband, as the Bride submits and loves Jesus in order that we altogether come
into union with Him. We obey
our parents, for this is right and we “honor our father and mother” – “so that
it may go well with us, and we may live long in the Land.” We believe Marriage is honorable in every respect; and
in particular sex within marriage is pure. But God will indeed punish
fornicators and adulterers. And if the Sword of the Lord penetrates our Family we embrace it with
rejoicing, because it is given to cut out the unclean, the unredeemed flesh,
the corrupt and the evil, in order that one day all our loved once and our household
shall be saved and like General Joshua declare; me and my house shall serve the
Lord! Nevertheless we are decided to walk with our Lord and serve Him, even if
we have to hate our Family, their words and actions until they have come to
surrender to, walk and serve Him with all their hearts, even so we never stop
loving them, but we love our Lord Jesus above them and anything!
keep our lives free from the love of money; and we are satisfied with what we
have; for God himself has said, “I will never fail you or abandon you.”
remember our leaders, those who spoke God’s message to us, we reflect their way
of life and imitate their trust – Yeshua the Messiah is the same yesterday,
today and forever. We obey, pray and support them like the Philippians did,
which means the elders and fivefold ministers who are led by the Holy Ghost,
are true, humble and faithful, but we expose the Billy-Goats, those who are
religious, the frauds, the cheats and the phonies, the wolfs in sheep cloth, to
protect the flock and to be strengthened by grace not by foods!
receive the discipline of ADONAI our God, because He disciplines those He loves
and whips everyone He accepts as a son. Therefore let us offer God a sacrifice
of praise continually and commit to doing good and sharing with others, for
with such a sacrifice God is well pleased. May He equip us with every good
thing we need, to do his will and may He do in us whatever pleases Him, through
Yeshua the Messiah. To Him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.
1 Corinthians 6:20, Revelation 1:5, 1 John 1:7, Ephesians 3:16, Hebrews
12 and 13, Eph. 6:1, Genesis 1:28
and strangers on this earth
– sons and daughters by adoption
We do not belong to this world or the lust of this world! We are like
Father Abraham, pilgrims and strangers on this earth, walking by faith, taking
our cross daily to follow Him, dying to the world and the ways and works of
flesh, taking of our old men and putting our new men on with the garments of
salvation and praise, the robe of righteousness and the mantle of humility, in
order to fulfill our High-calling, to subdue Kingdoms, work righteousness, obtain
promises, stop the mouths of lions, quench the violence of fire, escape the
edge of the sword and out of weakness we are made strong, we become valiant in
battle, turn to flight the armies of the aliens and our woman receive our dead
raised back to life again! We who believe in His Name became sons and daughters
by adoption of the living God, and therefore our citizenship is the Heavenly
Mount Zion, the City which has foundations, whose builder and maker is God, where
we will dwell for ever with Him, the innumerable company of angels and the
general assembly and church of the firstborn, who are registered in Heaven. We
are looking forward where He will come again with Glory to judge the living and the dead and His kingdom
will have no end.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20, Hebrews
12:14, John 1:12, Matthew 25:31-46, Hebrews 11:10 and 33-35, Isaiah 9:6-7 and
The Universal Church
We know about the so called “Universal Church”, the assembly of the
“falling-away”, in scripture also called; “Mystery Babylon” led by false
priests and prophets of iniquity, who’s headquarter is in the city built on the
seven hills, who has done idolatry and adultery with kings and queens for more
than a thousand years, and murdered ten-thousands of precious saints and
martyrs, in the same spirit as Cain
killed his Brother Abel, because their offering was and is not accepted by God
and will never be! It is the mother wolf in sheep cloth and ultimate religious
beast! May our Lord and King Jesus rebuke her and her evil deeds, for mixing
truth with evil, for her harlotry, idolatry, heresy, pride, compromise and
murder and may as many as possible of her children repent, and leave her to be
truly born again, filled with His Spirit and join the true Bride, the five wise
Virgin, who is getting ready for the wedding to her Bridegroom and soon coming
King, Yeshua the Messiah!
Revelation 17, Matthew 22
Salvation by faith through
We believe in the forgiveness of sins through the Blood of Jesus only, the highest
expression of holy and pure love! Therefore if we say that we have no sin, we
deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us, for all have sinned and fallen
short of the glory of God, but He is faithful and just to forgive our sins and
to cleanse us from all unrighteousness, being justified freely by His grace
through the redemption that is in Messiah Jesus, who God set forth as a
propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness,
because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously
committed, to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might
be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus. Therefore we believe in “Salvation
by faith through grace alone” and what Jesus Himself said, “you must be born again”, born of an
incorruptible seed, where by a miracle of God’s Mighty Hand, the power of His Word
and through His Spirit our dead heart and spirit is in an instant brought to
life and we receive a new heart of flesh, tender and pure and we receive the
Spirit of God as promised through Ezekiel, as we allow the Finger of God to
engrave His Laws and Statues into our new heart which we joyfully obey. We enter
through Jesus our only Mediator, Savior and High Priest into a living Relationship
with the Heavenly Father, who made us sit together in heavenly places with our
Lord Messiah Jesus to reign and rule with Him, because we surrendered our lives
into His hand and put our faith in His work at the Cross alone, repented and
turned away of our sins. We
may suffer the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that we may gain
Messiah Jesus and be found in Him, not having our righteousness, which is
from the law, but that which is through faith in the Messiah, the
righteousness which is from God by faith; that we may know Him and the power of
His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His
death,if, by any means, we may attain to the resurrection from
The old is being brushed aside, and the new is being born. It must
happen through travail and fire. We yearn for the Lord to come and send fire into
the soul to purify it so that we can stand and walk in His Presence. We have crucified the flesh with its passions and
desires and cut the umbilical cord which has tied us to the spirit of the
world, Babylon, Egypt, Greece, Rome, Sodom and Gomorra. But
because we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Therefore who shall ascend the mountain of the Lord?
Those with clean hands and a pure heart. (Ps 24:3-4) The purified ones shall
ascend the mountain of the Lord. They are also known as the “Crucified Ones” or
Bondservants of the most High God, blessed with the presence and the person of
the Holy Ghost who will bring forth in our life’s the Fruit of the Spirit which
is love, joy, peace, longsuffering,
kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control and will change
them from faith to faith and from Glory to Glory!
John 1 and Romans 3, Eph. 2:6 and 8 and Philippians 3:8-11, John 3:3, 1 Timothy
2:5, Acts 20:21, Ezekiel 36:26-27, Galatians 5:24-25
We believe in one baptism, as Apostle Paul clarified; in the baptism in Jesus the Messiah through
immersion, expressing to be dead and risen with Him! We believe in the Baptism
of the Holy Spirit and Fire in order to turn the world upside down!
We rejoice that our names are written in the Book of life in heaven, we
forgive those who offend us and pray fervently as we daily stand before the
Lord and in His presence and press in for His fresh touch in order to have a
pure conscience, clean hands and a pure heart, we overcome by the blood of the
Lamb, the word of our testimony and we do not love our lives to the death, we
crucify our flesh as we take our cross daily, we resist the world and the devil
unto blood, we look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come.
We who carry the testimony of Jesus obey His commandments, that means
that because we are saved, because we are born-again and in-grafted into the
Family of God, because we have received assurance of our salvation as we
received the garment of salvation, and because we have become righteous because
of the blood of the lamb and received the robe of righteousness, that beautiful
red leader robe out of sheepskin covered in His blood, that’s why we obey His
commandments in order to walk in His ways as He commanded us to do, to
establish His righteousness on the earth and to stay in His love. His
commandments are not burdensome, but easy to keep by faith and through the
leading help of the Holy Ghost who gives us grace, wisdom, the desire and the
strength to walk upright and holy before Him, being a true son and a true friend
of our God.
We believe, Your word is a lamp to our feet and a light to
our path. Therefore teach me, O Lord, the way of Your statutes, and we shall keep it to the end. Give us understanding, and we shall keep Your law; Indeed,
we shall observe it with our
whole heart. Make us walk in the path of Your commandments, for we delight in
it. For whatever is born of God
overcomes the world and because of the One who is in us is greater than the one
who is in the world! And this is the victory that has overcome the world – our
faith. Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the
Son of God!
We grow powerful in union with the Lord, in union with His mighty
strength and we take all the weaponry that God provides; so we can stand and
prevail against the deceptive tactics of the adversary, because we are not
struggling against flesh and blood but we are struggling against the rulers,
authorities and cosmic powers governing this darkness, the world and its prince
as well as the unredeemed flesh. So we take every piece of equipment and
weaponry God provides and fight the good fight, fighting to set many nations
free from the oppressor and we fight until our weapons cling to our hands and
the battle is won and by His mercy and great grace we may stand!
So then, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let
us too, put aside every impediment – that is, the sin which easily hampers our
forward movement – and keep running with endurance in the contest set before
us, looking away to the Initiator and Completer of that trusting, Yeshua – who
in exchange for obtaining the joy set before him, endured execution on a stake
as a criminal, scorning the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the
throne of God.
John 3, 1 Peter 1:23, Corinthians 13:14, Ephesians 2:5-8, Luke 10:20,
Thessalonians 4:13-18, Revelation 12:11 and 21, Hebrews 12:4, Philippians
3:8b-11, Ephesians 6:10-14 and Hebrews 12:1-2, Psalm 119:105
We believe in the coming of the Kingdom of Heaven now, through His thousands
of ambassadors, the harvesters of the 11 hour, equipped and sent
from above, to preach the everlasting Gospel to those who dwell on the earth,
we lift up our eyes and see the white Harvest fields and the Angel crying with
a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud:
“Thrust in your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap,
for the harvest our Lord told us, the great
multitude which no one can number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and
tongues, who will one day stand before the throne and before our Lord with palm
branches in their hands, crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs
to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb”, this harvest is ripe!”
Ephesians 2:13, Hebrews 10:19, 1 John 1:7, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, John
4:35, Revelation 7:9-10, Matthew Luke 10:1-12, Matthew 24:29-31
Jesus return on the White
We pray and watch patiently as our Lord told us for His return in the
clouds, when at His soon coming the Archangel will sound the heavenly Shofar
and immediately the resurrection of the bodies will occur as the
dead will raise and we are transformed in an instant as He will snatch away His
Bride. Yes every eye will see him, descending on a cloud, including
those who pierced him; and all the tribes of the Land will mourn him. Yes!
Amen! 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18
“At that time Michael shall
stand up, the great prince who stands watch
over the sons of your people; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as
never was since there was a nation, even
to that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone who is
found written in the book. And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth
shall awake, some to everlasting life, some to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise shall shine like
the brightness of the firmament, and those who turn many to righteousness like
the stars forever and ever. Daniel 12: 1-3
* * *
Yes He will return gloriously on
a White Horse after the wedding and time of great tribulation for those who
stayed on the earth, with His Bride behind-Him riding, defeating the antichrist
with His breath, the sharp sword coming out of his mouth and the brightness of
His coming completely, throwing him into the fiery pit, to rule and reign the
earth in grace and glory from the earthly City of Jerusalem for a thousand
years. We believe in life everlasting, in the new Jerusalem, on a new
earth, to be forever with Saints, Angels, the heavenly Father, the Holy Ghost
and Jesus, our Savior and glorious King.
Revelation 1:7, 19-21
Now to the King
eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen. 1 Timothy 1:17